Wednesday 10 December 2014

Award Title

Ba (Hons) Professional Practice (Dance)

This Award Title is specific to my knowledge and understanding of the subject. Gaining IDTA Intermediate grades in Ballet, Tap and Modern, and then in 2013 graduating from Bird College with a Level 6 Diploma in Professional Dance and Musical Theatre shows where my strengths lie.
Since leaving college I have chosen to go down path of teaching and in the past month I have been working with children from as young as 4 all the way up to GCSE level.
As I am new to the teaching world I believe BA (Hons) Professional Practice (Dance) is more specific to my own expertise at the moment, with this I hope to go on and gain more experience and develop my skills and qualifications in teaching dance and have a successful career.

No comments:

Post a Comment